Tuesday 3 June 2008

WHAT A PALAVER!!

Well what a palaver!! "How hard can it be" I asked myself. All I wanted to do was add the Cuddly Buddly Button! Got the button there ok then the fun started. Added some text under it and it shrunk! whats that all about? So deleted text and it stayed small! Tried deleting all of it and start again and ended up with 2 full size buttons!
If in doubt log out thats my moto!
Doesn't end there though, on my next attempt I got a large button "Yippee" I said, but did I leave it there? NO! I had to add a link and thats what I did and yes it shrunk again! This time it can stay small at least it has a link that i did myself!
If you got through that lot well done, please press my button to see if it still works!!

1 comment:

Rosietoes said...

What a novel idea for your ATC Glenda. It's smashing!
Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog this morning.:)