Friday 13 June 2008

Fathers Day Cricket Card




Probably have to edit this one!! The pics are bad and the colours are not showing as good as in person, so to speak! I just love the pop-ups, Samcards are so versatile you can easily mix and match, add on or takeaway. You are supplied with so many images to play around with. With this card for my Dad I adapted the inside using papers from Madaboutcards, went abit mad with the cricket balls hanging and sticking them everywhere but hey he loves cricket. The inside is light blue in colour, so that shows my naff piccy taking. I'll try to improve on that!!!!!

10 comments:

Paul said...

WOW - What an amazing looking card. You certainly put a lot of thought and effort into your creations. The way you have put it together is great and the images are fantastic

Paul

Pauline said...

Wonderful card Glenda - pop-outs are something I haven't tried for a long time since my first and last didn't exactly pop - more flop. I'm sure your Dad will love it.
x

Wendy said...

Fab card Glenda really must try one of these myself.
Wendy H x

Elaine ♥ said...

Well... howzat for a card.. hee hee.. Its fantastic Glenda, love all the elements you have used and the pop out centre and papers you ve used are fab!! Keep them coming.....

Elaine x

Bev said...

This is a great mans card Glenda. I have bought one of sams cards but have yet to try it out.

Linny said...

A fab card Glenda. Love the layout. Lindax

Anonymous said...

dad said...
A great card from a great daughter,not so impressed by the brown envelope though.I was afraid it was from the inland revenue,so I did not open it until I had seen the scan result.
Dad

ella bella said...

wow this is fantastic Glenda i love it

Alison said...

Great card Glenda.

gailscraftyplace said...

Great card Glenda, Love the father's day theme , really well put together xx