Sunday 29 June 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 3




Hi all, absolutely love PB images, so I thought I'd give the Penny Black Saturday Challenge a go. I feel abit of a cheat making an ATC instead of a card, but hey I love doing ATCs. We had to use a PB image and the colours brown, pink and green. It's hard to see but the base card is pink hammered with the edges chalked green. I'm not happy with the size of the brads, I think maybe they are too big. I love the googly eyes, my friend Holly uses them on her animals. Holly is only 4yrs old and has her own blog!(Holly's Blog). How cool is that!

11 comments:

WeirdCat said...

This looks fantastic
Ruth

Holly said...

Hi Glenda i love your frogs and their eyes they made me laugh. I have something for you on my blog. have a lovely day
Holly xxx

Pauline said...

Love this Glenda - the PB frogs are so funny and it looks perfect as an ATC. Many thanks for my award too - will put it on tonight as I'm going to work now.
x

Elaine ♥ said...

awwww Glenda.. what a fab ATC, l just love the pb frogs :)

Elaine xxx

Sue said...

Great ATc Glenda and i love the googly eyes:-)

Sue
xx

Paul said...

I'm in agreement about the googly eye - they're great. Stunning ATC, the colours are great and it all fits in together.

Paul

Wendy said...

Really cute Atc Glenda
Wendy x

Anonymous said...

looks great, lovely ATC

Alison said...

Fab ATC.

Kath Stewart said...

Wow glenda this is fabulous - such a fun ATC and I just love those cute frogs - thanks so much for joining us at PBs this week
Kath
xxxx

Liz said...

I love this ATC Glenda and you've coloured the frogs brilliantly! Love the eyes too, you've just reminded me that I have some of those somewhere :)

Liz x