Monday 9 June 2008

How Good Am I !!!!!!!!!

After all the palaver with the buttons a few days ago, how good am I??!!! I managed all by myself to master this art! As you can see button mania and all linked! and I didn't pester my mate once!(on this occasion).

Susan of Samcards kindly emailed me her banner and I even managed that! If you haven't visited Samcards feel free to click. They are full kits and great to make. I will be posting some soon.

Most of you already know Cuddly Buddly, but please click away to your hearts content.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for the comment on my Christmas card Glenda it didn't come through with my emails for some reason so only just read it. Thank you for adding me to your blog

Paul said...

Well done your blog is looking great,how quickly you learn, I've been blogging a while and have just managed to get the linking sorted.
Hugs Paul xx

Elaine ♥ said...

Your blogs looking good Glenda, have added you to my new blog too :)

Elaine x