Friday 20 June 2008

Keeping The Family Happy!




After posting cards that I had made for my Dad and Father-inlaw, I thought I'd better even things out! so here are two cards I made, one for my Mum and one for my Mum-inlaw Norma. Almost identical I know, thats why I posted them together. It was the first embossing I'd used, think I prefer the swiss dots. The piccies are abit naff and you can't really see the layers, but hey they liked them! Oh and the second one I stickled, shame the first one had already been posted!!

12 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

What cute bears Glenda, lovely layouts and love the added stickles.. l like a bit of glitter :)

Elaine x

Wendy said...

Lovely cards Glenda I think the swiss dots is my fav folder too

Pauline said...

Two very sweet cards Glenda - I like the embossing on both and the bears are lovely.
x

Paul said...

Great cards - so much work and effort gone into them. I like the swirl embossing myself but the dots look great too. You certainly have an eye for colour combos

Paul

WeirdCat said...

Cute cards Glenda

Alison said...

Very nice Glenda.

Holly said...

thank you for visiting my blog and the lovely message you left your cards are lovely i love the teddy bear. x

ella bella said...

Hi Glenda both cards are gorgeous i love the embossing and the colour in stunning,also love how you have created a scene with the flowers and the bears, beautiful work.
thanks for the lovely comments you left on Hollys blog it made her day :) hope you have had a good weekend :) x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

both beautiful glenda

lovin the bears!

hugs jane x

CraftyC said...

These cards are so scrummie, I love them both!
Clairexx

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

So sweet! I love the letters on the balloons. They're adorable. :0)

Erum Tasneem said...

oooh these are great Glenda! love your work!
hugs
E.T