Wednesday 9 July 2008

Daring Card Makers - 'Got Your Number' Midweek Challenge




You know sometimes you feel like leaving your comfort zone, well thats what I've done! I bought these Fairies from Samcards purely because I love the colours and image (not usually a fairy person). I love decoupage and in some areas there are 5 layers, tried to take a side view piccie, sort of shows!! Came across the DCM Challenge blog and their midweek challenge is to make a card with a number on it. Who would appreciate a cheeky fairy in a glass I thought!! Probably most men! so I went for a 50yr old!!!

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

Very nice, love how she's sitting in the glass!

Paul said...

Great card - love the embossed lines and the chalking and the fairy herself is great too!
TFS
Paul

gailscraftyplace said...

Fantastic card Glenda, this fairy looks as though she's having a great time. Gail xx

Brandy said...

This card is so cool. I love the dimensions of it.

carolann said...

Brilliant card I love the fairy xxx